|“||Yes Ty, I do think I have met the right guy. I just didn't know it at the time||”|
— Tinka in Future it up
|Future it up|
|Season 3, Episode 20|
|Air date||July 28th,2013|
|Pysch it up||Oui Oui it up|
It's 22 years in the future and the groups’ 20th high school reunion is just a day away. Dina and Deuce are happily married and expecting another baby, and while Rocky and CeCe have successful careers, they fell out of touch years ago. Dina wants them to dance together at the party for old times’ sake, but they can’t seem to agree on anything. Meanwhile, Ty and Tinka realize they may have missed out on something special in high school – each other.
Detailed PlotDetailed Plot to be added later
- Zendaya Coleman as Rocky Blue
- Bella Thorne as Cece Jones
- Caroline Sunshine as Tinka Hessenheffer
- Roshon Fegan as Ty Blue
- Davis Cleveland as L.J (Cece and Logan's Son)
Recurring or Guest Charcters
- Adam Irigoyen as Deuce Martinez
- Ainsley Bailey as Dina Garcia
- Leo Howard as Logan Hunter (Cece's Husband)
- This Will be part of Disney's FlashForward Weekend
- This is a possible fantasy episode that may not be in the official storyline.
- Ty and Tinka had a conversation about marriage.
- Ty was about to ask Tinka a question that caused a specualtion that he might have asked her to marry him or date him when it was interrupted by a phone call.
- Tinka in the future is a successful business woman of her own clothing line "TinkaWear".
- Ty asked Tinka to Marry him and Tinka replied yes.
- Ty and Tinka were holding hands.
- At one point Tinka was feeding Ty.
- Ty stood up to his boss Flynn when Flynn's phone call interrupted Ty when he was going to ask Tinka to Marry him.
- Future Sounds Like us-Dove Cameron
- Shake it up Theme Song-Selena Gomez
Dialouge From Episode
Ty:20 Years,and Your still pretty as ever.
Tinka: You thought I was pretty in High School? I mean, I thought I was pretty but I didn't know you did.
Ty: Hey Tinka, so I was thinking...
Tinka: So was I, we've known each other a long time and...
Ty talking on the phone to Flynn: What?! You want me to drop everything off and fly to San Diego right now?
Tinka to Ty: It was nice seeing you Ty. (Sadly Walks Away)